Events during COVID-19
Before COVID-19, PLSE’s calendar was packed with events in Philadelphia’s neighborhoods where you could get information and advice: presentations, “one-stops,” training programs, intakes, workshops, clinics… We are eager to get back out to help you in person (when we do, we will post all events here), but in the meantime, we’re using tech to connect.
Visit Our Video Library!
We have five kinds of videos—all short—that you can watch any day, any time:
- General Info – General information regarding criminal records, expungements and pardons.
- People Change – how people have turned their lives around and deserve a second chance
- Your Rights – shorts talks on topics you might be interested in
- The Pardon Process – coaching from people who have been through it
- The Pardon Application – tips from lawyers who volunteer for us on how to do the best job you can filling out the pardon application
“Know Your Rights” Talks
We have added several videos to our Video Library page, and we bet we’ve answered your question. But we will soon start hosting a “live” talk at least twice each month, when we’ll answer your questions on things like:
- What to do when employers, landlords, credit agencies or banks use your criminal records against you,
- How to get rid of your criminal records,
- Your right to vote and how to register, and
- What goes on with pardons and expungements.
The first Know Your Rights talk took place August 11th. Stay tuned — the next talk will be announced soon! Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about these talks.
PLSE is continuing to file expungements on behalf of our clients. Although hearings are delayed because of COVID, we are still accepting new clients for expungement! If you have a criminal record in Philadelphia County that you’d like to have cleaned up, click here to start the process.GET STARTED
PLSE is now screening clients for pardon services, and offering free legal advice to interested clients! So if you have been convicted of a crime in Pennsylvania, click here to start the process.GET STARTED