Events during COVID-19
Before COVID-19, PLSE’s calendar was packed with events in Philadelphia’s neighborhoods where you could get information and advice: presentations, “one-stops,” training programs, intakes, workshops, clinics… We are eager to get back out to help you in person (when we do, we will post all events here), but in the meantime, we’re using tech to connect.
Starting in August, PLSE will be holding virtual Walk-In Wednesdays each week. Our attorneys will be available online to answer your questions about criminal records, how you can get rid of them, and what your rights are in the meantime.
Visit Our Video Library!
We have five kinds of videos—all short—that you can watch any day, any time:
- General Info – General information regarding criminal records, expungements and pardons.
- People Change – how people have turned their lives around and deserve a second chance
- Your Rights – shorts talks on topics you might be interested in
- The Pardon Process – coaching from people who have been through it
- The Pardon Application – tips from lawyers who volunteer for us on how to do the best job you can filling out the pardon application
PLSE is continuing to file expungements on behalf of our clients. Although hearings are delayed because of COVID, we are still accepting new clients for expungement! If you have a criminal record in Philadelphia County that you’d like to have cleaned up, click here to start the process.GET STARTED
PLSE is now screening all clients for pardon services, and offering free legal advice to interested clients! So if you have been convicted of a crime in Pennsylvania, click here to start the process.GET STARTED